Monday, November 7, 2011

Oy!!!!

The title says it all.  It's exactly how I feel right now.  After we came down from our high on Saturday, we really looked at the numbers, and the place we absolutely love is possible, but we don't want to be broke because of one day.  It just doesn't make sense to blow all of our money, and savings on a wedding, when we're trying to build a life.  Soooo with a very heavy heart...I think we're moving on.  On the bight side, the last place we have to look at (tomorrow) has the original date that we like available. 

We're going to see the Wave Room tomorrow.  Apparently Celebration Cinema has a banquet facility.  I've heard good things about the place, we, we like the menu options...PLUS they have a 5 hour bar service instead of a 4 hour service.  http://www.celebrationbanquets.com/photos/.  Hopefully we like it and can book it and be done with the hard stuff.

I'm so sad that Brook Lodge closed before I could get married, I can't get it out of my head what my wedding would have been like if I could have been married there, surrounded by all of my Brook Lodge family.  OHHHH Well :(

Luckily, once we get the venue it will be smooth sailing from there, I know exactly what the rest of the wedding will look like!  I was looking over all of the different sales kits the different venues gave to us, they had all of their initial contracts in the packets.  It was weird to see "Brides Name" and think...oh yea that's me.  I'm not filling this out for someone else this time.  It is still so hard to wrap my head around the fact that I'm the bride this time, and this is our wedding!!!  Please keep reminding me of these things, once I remember them I get excited again.

Lastly I would just like to say, that I appreciate and love all of the support and help that everyone has offered.  I'm trying to include everyone in everything possible, but some appointments and outings are more personal, and honestly a lot more stressful the more people you add to a group. The more opinions that are thrown in, the harder it gets to make any sort of decision.  Please don't feel like I'm intentionally leaving you out of anything, I'm just trying to make things as stress free and simple as possible.


I love fall...going for a Hay Ride!!  Mark the horse pulled us.  For some reason Aaron that the name Mark for a horse was soooooooo funny!
 Keep your fingers crossed for the Wave Room. 

<3 Karissa

No comments:

Post a Comment