Monday, March 26, 2012

4 Months...Where has Time Gone?

HOLY COW!  If you follow the ticker at the top of the blog, you'll see it says 4 moths and 2 days until the wedding.  I can't believe it's so close, it's going to be July in the blink of an eye!  We have been doing so much these last few weeks it's been a blur.  I forgot to mention that we did order our invitations last weekend!  I love them, they are so simple and unique.  I have never seen anything like them!  We spent the weekend preparing for the new house (that still technically isn't ours)  We went furniture shopping for ideas, we spend Friday night at Home Depot.  Gone are the days we bar hop on Friday night.  Dinner and a couple cocktails and Home Depot with my man was just as fun!

We've pretty much got everything picked out, and a budget set in place for everything that we need.  We added to our registry, and once we are moved in we'll probably add more to our registry too.  Sunday Aaron was AMAZING and went with me to see the Hunger Games, I had been begging alllllll weekend, and he didn't want to go.  I figured the craze would have died down by Sunday afternoon..boy was I wrong!  It was packed, but he was a trooper and even asked questions..so I know he got into it!

Today we had our inspection.  I was so flippin nervous, that this house was too good to be true.  Good news!!!  There are no red flags and our amazing inspector said there is nothing that we need to renegotiate, or anything major that needs to be addressed anytime soon!  While we were at the house (we were there for over 3 hours)  I decided to see how this lady organized her kitchen.  I opened a cabinet and found a baby bottle with an Appletree Logo on it.  There are tons of Appletrees around, but it got my brain working.  Later I found all their wedding pictures (I swear I wasn't being a snoop)  they were on the coffee table, clearly there for people to look at.  When I opened one of the books I found Appletree Apple Grams (notes we keep about the kids each day)  I looked at the bottom and the note was signed by a teacher at my school.  When I got into work I asked the last name of one of the families...turns out we're buying their house.  WHAT A SMALL WORLD. 

Now all we have to do is get through the appraisal, and hopefully we can close early! 

Not much more on the wedding front.  We're just at a stand still, nothing much to be done right now.  I'm excited to get the ball rolling on the wedding again, of course that will be right when we start moving!

<3 Karissa

No comments:

Post a Comment