Tuesday, June 12, 2012

The Man Gene

Lets talk about the man gene.  A gene that resides only in the male species.  This gene allows for men to walk in the door, see the mat where shoes are supposed to go, and it somehow signals their brain to put their shoes three feet away from that mat. I don't get it.  It's not just shoes either it's all inanimate objects.

Dishes are placed in the sink, when the dishwasher is full of dirty dishes, waiting for the last few dishes to have a full load.  Mind you the dishwasher is a foot away from the sink.

Empty glasses are left ALL OVER the house, regardless of how many times he's walked into the kitchen to get something else.  Same goes for dirty socks, and walking to the bedroom.

The real kicker is the keys...ohhhh the keys.  It's an on going battle and I honestly think I'm fighting it with myself., because no matter how many times I subtly move the keys to the correct spot, I find them resting peacefully two inches away form their true resting place.


Where they should go...


Where they end up.

This BOGGLES MY MIND!!!!!!

Someone please explain to me how as women we can be soooo vastly different from men.  How is it that I can walk in the door each day and put my keys in the little box (which was purchased by Aaron not me!!) and he manages to get them about an inch away from the box???

I don't think he's lazy by any means.  There are a million and one things that Aaron has going on around the house, but it will never cease to amaze me that the small tasks somehow are nearly impossible to get men to complete!

1 comment: