Sunday, August 12, 2012

Bundle of Nerves

Thursday and Friday before the wedding are really just a blur.  I remember everything that we did and all the things we had to get done, but it feels like those two days flew by so quickly.  Thursday morning I had breakfast with my almost mother-in-law.  Of course we were saps and got all emotional in front of the whole restaurant...oh well.  She got me the coolest gifts!  I got a canvas with mine and Aaron's name on it with 4 words I used to describe our relationship.  I also got the coolest picture frame with our names all over it and our wedding date.  www.personalizationmall.com it's an awesome site!!

Thursday my mom came in to stay with us for the weekend, we had my trial hair appointment, where my mother so boldly told me at the end that they needed to leave some hair over my ears...because they stick out.  Awesome, thanks mom.

Friday morning I woke up at about 4 a.m. because Aaron elbowed my in the eye, all I could think about was having a black eye for the wedding...I never got back to sleep.  I got out of bed at 7 feeling so sick.  Aaron wasn't much better.  I couldn't eat anything my stomach was a ball of knots.  My mom and I were meeting my cousin Chelsea for spa day..so off we went.  I couldn't even enjoy my mani/pedi I was such a freaking mess. 

It was never really about actually getting married to Aaron, the marriage wasn't freaking me out..it was the event.  The planner in me was out in full force, and I wanted total and complete control over everything.  Once we got to the venue and I could see everything, make things how I wanted them, and I started to feel a lot better.

The rehearsal went off without a hitch, even though we couldn't practice in our actual venue.  Our dinner was great, we had fun with or family and friends, I was feeling so much better.  The knots were completely gone!



No Kissing before the wedding!  That didn't last!

One of our center pieces

That's all for now!

<3 Karissa

No comments:

Post a Comment