Sunday, May 20, 2012

HOLY BUSY

This is going to be super quick, because I have a ton of crap to do.

The past week has been absolutely NUTS.  We moved out of the apartment and into the house.  Holy overwhelming!  I have moved every year for the past 6 years, and I'm so glad to say this is the last move for a good long time!  In the process of the move I lost my camera cord..so pictures to come later, and a much more detailed info about the move.

We have so much landscaping to do.  It's actually exciting starting the research on what types of plants and flowers we're going to plant!

Yesterday was my bridal shower.  It was so nice.  We had it at Food Dance in Kalamazoo!  I loooooove that place, the company was great and I got some wonderful gifts too!  I was sooo overwhelmed when I got home with everything.  We had just gotten the house all situated and then I walk in with a boat load of stuff, and we had to find a place for everything.  We banged that all out today.  The house is back to looking pretty darn good.

We're going to spend all week getting ready for a housewarming party next Saturday.  Hoping for good weather!!

More later, with pictures, as soon as I find the cord!

xoxo
<3 Karissa

1 comment: